SHOW DATE MAY 25th 2023: 7:00 PM (Doors at 6PM)
After 6 wonderful years, 21 unforgettable shows, and 100+ award-winning songwriters (and a pandemic in between) at the Dakota Tavern (big thanks to them) in Toronto, we’re moving to a new venue…in fact, a brand new venue: the incredible TD Music Hall* within the historic Massey Hall / Allied Music Centre complex!
Your loyalty and enthusiasm have led us to this place, and it’s our hope that YOU can be with us to celebrate this new step in our journey on May 25th at 7PM for Four Chords and the Truth: the Fourth Floor Confessions, presented by Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.
We want to respect the original vibe and pre-show social aspect of Four Chords and the Truth, so some things will remain the same:
- The line-up of performers will be announced closer to the date – there may be a surprise guest or two as per usual 🙂
- Tickets provide access to the venue, where there will be a combination of seats (200) and standing room, and seats will be first come, first serve online. Note: The building is fully accessible
- For those who get there early – doors open at 6 – our presenting sponsor Jack Daniel’s will be providing a tasting bar and drink specials (and we also have some other activities up our sleeves)
- We’ll continue to support and amplify the Unison Fund because in all we do we also want to do good!
- We’ve kept ticket prices as low as possible to not make price a barrier to aspiring songwriters, music students, and fans
- Four Chords and the Truth mailing list members get access to tickets first!
*The Allied Music Centre’s TD Music Hall is “a state-of-the-art performance space that will offer a hotbed of activity with a new stage for emerging Canadian talent and international touring artists. It will also be a destination for music students and community groups to immerse themselves in dedicated programming and events with the goal of inspiring future generations of performers and music fans.